Monday 4 August 2014

On baby steps and God's care

One of my major concerns related to going back to work was missing out. The thought of not being there for the girls' "first of" tore me apart.



This Saturday we were all at home (which is quite unusual, because Mr.Husband usually sings at baptisms and weddings at our church, but nothing was scheduled for that day). Curly (our 3 year old) was sleeping, so I was enjoying a (mostly) uninterrupted conversation with my husband, which is also a pretty rare thing when you have 2 kids and work full-time :))

I was sitting on the floor, with Cupcake on my lap, totally engaged in conversation, when she got up and walked across the room to the bed, to get her blankie. She had been cruising and standing for some time, but had never actually walked before. And we were both there to see it!

So this got me thinking about God'scare for us, which is shown even in the smallest things of everyday life.

Photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment